Sunday, October 28, 2012

Beats Giving A Talk

I will gladly play a musical number over giving a talk any day.  Today was unique in that I had the chance to perform a musical number for Stake Conference in front of 1300 people on a beautiful ebony Steinway Concert D in the Park City Eccles Center.  A special thanks to my little sister Han for letting me steal one of her piano books for musical ideas.  My good friend Lana was sitting on the front row with her iPhone camera.  I can't believe how bald I am.  Geeze.

4 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

Josh, your arranging talents are exceptional, and your performance technique is masterful. You have the qualities to have gone all the way on the concert circuit. (And I'd much rather give a talk, because I think performing is so much harder.) So glad you could play on a Steinway Grand.
You brought tears to my eyes.

sws said...

Beautiful Josh. Those are some of my favorites. I'm so glad your friend recorded this. Better than Lang, Lang.

The Collett Family said...

Amazing Josh! I loved the arrangement. My boss was there on Sunday, and I was so proud to say you are my brother.

AdventureMan said...

And I though this was going to be a picture or a video of two boys ripping around the backyard on their motos......bummer. :)