Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Violinists Backed Out

I have always loved Christmas music since I was a kid. I was enthralled with Manheim Steamroller Christmas music when I was a kid. I even made up my own arrangement of "Silent Night" that I played by ear based on their version. I think I've since learned about 5 different versions of Silent Night. I learned this arrangement by James Koerts for our church program over the weekend because the violinists backed out at the last minute. It has quickly become one of my favorite Christmas song books.

2 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this beautiful music. Please record a whole CD of Christmas music for us to listen to all season. I'd never get tired of it. You're talents are a gift to us.

Unknown said...

I'm glad the violin backed out. Ditto, Marie's comment.