Monday, October 25, 2010

Piano Fish

When I was a kid I had a cool fish tank in my bedroom that was my pride and joy. Like most kids, I really hated practicing the piano. My mom created an incentive system where she would buy me 1 fish for my tank for every 7 hours of practicing I did. I thought it was a great system. Too bad that system is no longer in place for my adult years. She would owe me an entire pet store by now.

Here's a great song titled "Run Away With Me" I posted a couple of days ago that someone posted a response to. Written by a lesser known couple Kait Kerrigan and Brian Lowdermilk they are taking New York by storm with their "new" musicals. They recently wrote a musical based on the children's book series "Henry and Mudge". My wife and kids have read the entire series many times.

1 comment:

sws said...

love this song....you always introduce me to great things! So, are you playing as he sings? Between you and Maria this week, I'm very proud of my family. love you! ss